Idaho Department of Labor and COVID-19
The Idaho Department of Labor recognizes the impact of the coronavirus on employers and workers, and we are here to assist. We continue to offer services online and by phone. We will update this web page with resources and information for you as it becomes available.
Unemployment Insurance Claimants and Job Seekers
If you need assistance applying for unemployment insurance benefits, call the claims phone line at (833) 410-1009. When possible, we recommend you file for unemployment online using the Claimant Portal.
- Find employer FAQs about unemployment insurance and COVID-19.
- CARES Act 2020 Unemployment Insurance Program Letter.
- Employer Notification to Employees of the Availability of Unemployment Compensation (English)
- Employer Notification to Employees of the Availability of Unemployment Compensation (Spanish)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Poster. (English)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Poster. (Spanish)
- Upcoming Small Business Development Center COVID-19 Trainings and Webinars
- Idaho Rebounds
- Idaho’s Coronavirus Response Web page for business
- Idaho Commerce – COVID-19 Information.
- Idaho Department of Commerce disaster support for small businesses
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus.
- Idaho Economic Development Association – COVID-19 Business Toolkit
- Small Business Development Center seeks information on what help is needed.
- US Internal Revenue Service Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission – What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act and Other EEO Laws
- U.S. Department of Labor – Coronavirus Resources – Links to many resources for employers and workers prepare for and respond to coronavirus in the workplace.
- COVID-19 Personal Finance Guide from ChamberofCommerce.org
- Business should use the Employer Portal to pay taxes, report wages and manage account information.
- SIDES E-Response – Receive and respond to benefit claims online.